Wednesday

Mama Mia ... What fun!

After a rain storm this afternoon de-railed my grocery run, I found myself frighteningly close to the end of nap time with no real dinner plan.  Then my sister told me that a friend told her about a little Italian place that let's children "make their own pizza".  Given our food allergies I was prepared to hear that they couldn't accommodate us.  But much to my surprise … they were happy to make sure that the kitchen was safe my little to have the same experience they provide to all youngsters.   It was an allergy mom's dream a restaurant that is so proud of their kitchen they actually let you in.  True enough the food was not organic, and not perhaps the healthiest choice for an everyday dinner … but man did it make for a fun and "Delicious" night!

Mama Mia's Pizzeria and Italian

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I've seen this restaurant often ... at every time I go to BJs. I'm going to start promoting it. If they're good to kids, meet allergy needs, and the food is good, that is hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete

The Wasting Nothing Philosophy

Playing, cooking, reading, exploring, loving, laughing, and making a mess with your little one is NEVER a waste of time! It is priority one! It's not just about getting to know your little one. It's about letting your little one get to know you!